K4T – Kimberley Dreaming
Booking – A Booking of a tour made between K4T and Client as outlined below.
Client – Any person who makes a Booking with K4T.
All amounts on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
BOOKINGS AND DEPOSITS
- K4T will tentatively book over the telephone, via email or website enquiry and hold booking for a period of 48 hours.
- A booking deposit of 30% of total tour fee is required within 48 hours of booking for confirmation.
- K4T reserves the right to cancel bookings if deposit payments are not received within the specified 48 hours.
- A booking deposit reserves a place on the tour, the balance of the tour fee is due 60 days prior to tour departure, which then confirms your booking on the tour.
- All funds, including deposits are to be transferred into the account stated on our Booking page on this website.
*NOTE - All half day tours require immediate payment on confirmation of booking and once paid, are non-refundable -
- Within 30 days of tour departure: 100% cancellation fee.
- Within 30-60 days of tour departure: 50% cancellation fee.
- More than 60 days prior to departure: 30% booking fee is forfeit.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by Kimberley Dreaming and are not effective until this notice has been received. If your tour has commenced, 100% of the full tour price is forfeit. There are no refunds for leaving the tour before the scheduled end date -
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel tours for the safety of participants and for any unforeseen circumstances.
- On the day of your tour departure, you will be provided with a waiver form, which you are required to read, sign and abide by. All adults (over the age of 18 years) are required to sign the waiver and must also sign for any person under the age of 18 years in their vehicle/s.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions forms the agreement between you, the Client, your passengers and Kimberley 4x4 Tours.
Changing to another tour departure for the same tour is permitted if there is sufficient availability and the new date falls within 90 days of the old departure date and is within the same calendar year. Requests must be made at least 60 days prior to travel. If an alternate date is unavailable or unsuitable and you cannot travel on the original date your booking will be subject to our standard cancellation terms detailed above. Change requests within 60 days of departure will be treated on a case by case basis.
TRAVEL AND VEHICLE INSURANCE
Kimberley Dreaming strongly advises Clients to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you do this before booking one of our tours.
Recovery of a disabled or damaged vehicle is the vehicle owners’ responsibility. We highly recommend insurance for vehicle recovery.
You release Kimberley Dreaming from all Claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your participation in the tour, including (but not limited to) actions (or inactions) of Kimberley Dreaming undertaken pursuant to these terms, and including those caused or contributed to by third parties, including suppliers to Kimberley 4x4 Tours and other participants on the tour. For the purposes of this clause “Claims” means any allegation, cause of action, claim, demand, proceeding, litigation, investigation, judgement, loss, cost or expense of whatever nature and whether present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent and whether arising at law or in equity, under statute or otherwise.
You indemnify Kimberley Dreaming for any loss suffered by it and against all Claims (as defined in the preceding clause) and liabilities arising out of or related to your participation in the Tour and any breach by you of these terms.
Kimberley Dreaming may suspend its obligations under this agreement if its ability to perform is affected by cyclones, storms, earthquakes, explosions, embargoes, government directives, or any law or regulation, litigation or labour dispute, war, terrorism, or any other cause which is beyond its reasonable control.
Kimberley Dreaming accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, damage, death, illness, change of itinerary or delay (including mechanical breakdown) caused either directly or indirectly as a result of events which are outside of our control. Events including but not limited to: fires, floods, acts of God, unusually severe weather, industrial action or commercial flight disruptions.
FITNESS & HEALTH
Most of our tour itineraries contain guided sight-seeing walks to natural attractions. Passengers are required to have a reasonable level of fitness in order to participate in such walks.
Some walking tracks have sections of uneven rocky ground and may be slippery. The walks on our tours vary in length, so please read your chosen tour description for further information or contact your friendly tour guide who will be able to describe each walk to you.
Whilst on a bushwalk it is the responsibility of each passenger to carry adequate drinking water.
Kimberley Dreaming requires all participants to honestly advise of any condition, medical or otherwise, to the Tour Leader, which may prevent you from safely participating in planned activities while on our tours.
If passengers feel they are unable to participate in the walk on the day, alternative arrangements will be made with adequate provision for passenger comfort and safety.
PARTICIPATION, RISKS & ENJOYMENT
- While every care for the safety of vehicles and occupants is taken, all Clients, passengers and vehicles participate at their own risk.
- Clients and passengers accept that tours include participation in activities which may involve certain risks and dangers beyond the control of Kimberley 4x4 Tours. Such activities containing risks include but are not limited to, bush walking, swimming, travelling in remote undeveloped locations and 4-wheel driving over varying terrain.
- Clients and passengers swim entirely at your own risk. Our tours operate in Crocodile country. Please heed all warning signs.
- Clients and passengers accept that some tours include visits to and overnight stays in areas located some distance from hospitals, medical centres or other forms of professional medical facilities.
- Clients and passengers accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that their health is in a state which will allow them to enjoy the tour and successfully complete the activities the tour offers.
- Clients and/or passengers will not be permitted to continue on tours when in the opinion of the Kimberley Dreaming Leader, the Client and/or passenger’s conduct or condition is placing their own or the safety of other Clients/passengers at risk, or is adversely affecting the enjoyment of other Clients/passengers; for whatever cause.
- Kimberley Dreaming will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour. However, no liability will be accepted for any loss of enjoyment
- experienced by Clients/passengers due to circumstances which are beyond our control.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Any personal information (including sensitive information and health information) that Kimberley Dreaming receives and retains from you or about you is necessary for our business purposes. We do not disclose this information to other parties unless it is important, such as alerting other tour operators, restaurants or accommodations that we work with about important medical or dietary information.